Senior Manager, responsible for delivering a wide range of relevant services and professional support to Leeds solicitors and underlining the importance of membership for the modern legal community.
Jane works with the board of directors and the executive team to maintain the Society’s membership and increase engagement and awareness of LLS activities by various means:-
- Increasing the value of membership via a portfolio of relevant membership benefits.
- Facilitating peer-to-peer connections and inter-professional networking opportunities.
- Positioning LLS to support and represent its members locally, nationally and internationally.
- Providing topical, affordable CPD training with experienced, knowledgeable speakers.
- Responding to initiatives from the Board of Directors for lobbying, liaison or consultation.
- Promoting the Society’s activities using a range of communication methods including email campaigns, the LLS website, the Leeds and Yorkshire Lawyer magazine (now a monthly eNews with 6 hard copies per annum) and social media.
By connecting with local solicitors, from all areas of law and all sizes of firm, from LPC students to senior decision makers, local government and in-house solicitors, we are better able to understand and respond to the ever-changing needs of the modern profession and provide an appealing combination of benefits, support and representation.