Leeds Pride 2019
On August 4th, Leeds Law Society once again walked in support of the LGBT+ community in the Leeds Pride 2019 parade.
It was a fantastic well attended day, enjoyed by all.
Leeds Law Society would like to give a special thankyou to the following:
- Addleshaw Goddard LLP who kindly hosted a pre-pride reception for all the guests to network and prepare.
- Weightmans who provided a refreshment pack for all the attendees
- Zenith Chambers who kindly hosted a post-pride reception at Shears Yard, Leeds for all the guests.
- Friends of Dorothy charity for explaining the importance of the work they do in the Leeds area
- To all that joined us for showing support and walking alongside us including the Law Society, Bar Council and Cilex who together marched as #LegalPride.
Save the date for 2020 and book your place now:
Sunday 2nd August 2020 – Leeds Pride