Terms and Conditions
Booking terms and conditions for events and seminars
- Seminar Documentation is distributed at the time of the event.
- Leeds Law Society reserves the right to vary or cancel a seminar where the occasion necessitates.
- Leeds Law Society accepts no liability, if for whatever reason, the seminar does not take place.
- The fee is non-returnable but you may substitute a colleague or we can, at our discretion, issue a credit note for the fee paid. All credit notes are valid for a period of six months from the date of issue
- A VAT invoice / receipt will be issued under a separate cover.
- We often take photographs at events for marketing purposes. By attending an event, you are giving us permission to use images in which you may be present. Should you not wish to appear in any images, please notify the photographer at the event.
Unable to attend a seminar or conference? Notes are available to purchase once the training event has taken place. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details