Notice: Sealing of Tomlin Orders
From 3rd October 2016 a Court Associate of the RCJ, Rolls Building will approve and seal Tomlin Orders if:-
- The Order is headed “Tomlin Order”
- The Order concerns only a claim for money (i.e. debt or damages, including any interest and costs)
- No other relief (e.g. injunction) has been sought
- The request for sealing includes a signed solicitors’ statement with the following wording:
- “We certify that the only relief sought in this claim/counterclaim is the payment of money including any interest and costs, and that no ancillary relief has been sought at any stage”.