The Business Case for Sustainability
Presented by the Legal Sustainability Alliance and The Planet Mark
Hosted by Addleshaw Goddard in Leeds on 15 June
FREE participative workshops for small and medium sized law firms to encourage the development of sustainable working practices and manage their carbon footprint.
- Need help getting started on a sustainability programme?
- Do you want to extend or reinvigorate your current sustainability activities?
- Struggling to get senior partner buy in?
Then join in for a participative seminar and workshop which presents a compelling business case for sustainability within the legal sector based on 10 years of experience and evidence from the Legal Sustainability Alliance, developed in partnership with industry experts The Planet Mark TM.
- Sustainability and the Legal Sector
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Identifying barriers and measuring business benefits
- Challenges and barriers to sustainable working and how to overcome them
- Gaining senior buy in and increasing employee engagement
Aimed specifically at smaller and medium sized firms this practical workshop will provide participants with advice and tools to take away to help make sustainability a reality.
Places are limited so register your interest now via LSA website or EventBrite for Manchester, Bristol or Leeds.
Any queries please contact email@example.com